Volunteering With Lydia
Volunteers make THE difference - locally and nationally!
Lydia Volunteers are family. Lydia was awarded the national Points of Light Award for innovative use of volunteers to meet a community need. Discover why individuals love volunteering for Lydia!
Volunteers enjoy helping in many areas, some from all over the nation:
- Writing monthly notes from home (anywhere in the nation) to encourage women coping with cancer
- Cutting fabric at the office or with a cutting group
- Monogramming totes at home (from anywhere in the nation)
- Sewing totes at home (tote kits are provided with material/pattern already cut and ready to sew)
- Distributing totes & brochures to healthcare providers
- Organizing a collection drive of agency needed items (a great project for youth locally and nationally!)
- Delivering totes to cancer patients
- Assisting in the corporate office in Augusta with phone calls, requests for totes, prayer, support, or emergency assistance needs
- Praying for the women Lydia serves (from anywhere in the nation)
- Helping with fundraising (from anywhere in the nation)
Click hereto download a volunteer application.
Please mail completed application to:
The Lydia Project
1369 Interstate Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909-5626
Or fax to: 706-736-5142
Call toll free 877-593-4212 if the Lydia staff can assist in any way.